CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Another W for the Boys in Blue!





Of all the excellent things I saw during the Giants 35-24 win over the Jets this smile was tops.

Of late Shock appeared downtrodden, however one perfect touchdown later and we fans were in for a treat.

It is no secret that I have a massive crush on #80, who I like to refer to as Thor, and I am so glad that he is back on top. (On a personal note......I knew you could do it Jeremy!).

The game was gut wrenching. Twice I turned off the television, my anxiety was so overwhelming, I just couldn't watch any longer. However the feeling quickly passed and I managed to return to the game again (on occasion through my fingers, like a really scary horror flick). Sam Madison was amazing. Not to mention the fantastic play by Aaron Ross, who if he keeps up this amazing work, is going to be a major player in the NFL. That is if he can abide by team rules. Ross sat the entire first half because of a team rule violation that neither he and nor Coach Coughlin were speaking of.

Brandon Jacobs returned with a bit of a rocky start, but he quickly got back into the swing of the game. Eli looked pretty good (in the 2nd half that is), running twice, which was fun to see. Last but not least, there was Jeremy. The big man scored is first touchdown since last December.......it was exciting to see.

The game was great. I would have loved to been there instead of in my bedroom debating with my son the good points and bad points of all the NFL teams, so he could pick one to become a fan of. Each member of my household has a team and the boy felt like a hanger on, as he rooted for Big Blue with me. Finally he settled on The Pack, which is a fine choice, except for the fact that as soon as he became a fan his team lost.

Such is football.

J

0 comments: