CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 7, 2007

A Gift From #18 to Me

The season opener was fun for me. Not only was it on my birthday but the Colts strolled away with a 41-10 victory.

I had no doubt that the game would turn out this way, even after the woeful first half. I hope that Drew Brees recovers from this game and leads the Saints to a winning record.

I call this victory a gift to me because yesterday it was my birthday. The entire city of Indianapolis celebrated my birth and the beginning of the Colts Super Bowl run.

Not that I want the Colts to win another Super Bowl, I am rooting for the Giants all the way.

However, Peyton Manning gives good commercials,
and Drew Brees is kinda cute!


I can't wait until Sunday! Go Giants!!!!!


Love,
J

0 comments: